Santen Oy is a leading pharmaceutical company in Northern Europe specialized in the field of ophthalmology. Its main products focus on glaucoma, infection, allergy and dry eye disease. Santen is growing rapidly and it has strengthened its position in the European ophthalmic market. Santen Oy is a part of Japanese Santen Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. Group. There are more than 700 Santen employees positioned in Europe and over 300 of them in Finland.
We are looking for a Pharmacovigilance Specialist
Location: Tampere or Vantaa (Aviapolis)
In the role of Pharmacovigilance (PV) Specialist, you will:
- handle and assess individual case safety reports
- respond to queries related to individual case safety reports
- respond to medical enquiries related to drug safety
- prepare aggregate reports, Risk Management plans (RMPs) and clinical expert statements related to PV
- contribute to global literature review
- act as a Product Safety Lead (PSL) for assigned products
- perform and develop regional and global PV activities in line with applicable regulatory requirements
Required characteristics, knowledge and skills:
- pharmaceutical (M.Sc.) or medical education
- fluent skills in English (verbal and written)
- knowledge of GxP principles
- high motivation to evolve in the role of PV specialist
- easy attitude towards electronic systems and data handling
- capability to continuously self-study and absorb new information
- capability to work within a busy international working environment
- capability to deal with challenges which require cross-functional collaboration and efficient
- excellent communication and project management skills
- flexible way of working within a multi-cultural environment
Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, especially in the field of Pharmacovigilance, is desired.
If you feel well qualified and highly motivated for this exciting opportunity, please apply by sending your application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact Tapio Kerttula +358 (0)50 4107140
(available 19th and 20th of September at 15:00-16:00).